TUBES IN ANTI-STATIC AND CONDUCTIVE PA 12
Flexible tubing, produced with anti-static polyamid with conductivity <10^6 Ohm.
These tubes can be used in equipments and protection systems according to ATEX 94/9/CE when correctly grounded.
Very good resistance to chemical agents, hydrocarbons, oils and greases. Low water absorption and gas permeability. It has good elastic properties and is resistant to abrasion.
- Smooth internal surface allows very good flow. Tubes resist to a negative pressure of 760 mmHg.
- Working temperature: from -30°C to +80°C
- Working pressure is calculated with safety factor 3:1
- Standard coil length: 100 mts.
- Colour: PA12 AS is available only in black
- For availability of other coil lengths, please contact our sales department.
- Main applications: Vacuum equipment, pneumatics, powder painting, automation, ATEX environments.
- Tolerances on I.D.: +/-0,1 mm.
- Tolerances on O.D.: +/-0,1 mm.
- PA12 AS tube is also available in rigid and semi-rigid grades.
- Possibility of custom-marking.
PA12 AS is available in the following range:
|Part Nr.||Inside diameter|
|Weight per Coils
of 100 m kg