TEXSTRIP SELF LOCKING TEXTILE BELTS
- TEXSTRIP is the ideal solution when it is necessary to firmly fix a group of hoses or cables by a strong self locking textile strip, offering, meanwhile, a point of attachment to the machine. It can be used on already assembled hoses offering the big advantage to improve the efficiency of flexible lines “on site”.
- TEXSTRIP is easy to assemble and can be dismantled and reassembled more than one time.
- TEXSTRIP is manufactured with high tenacity nylon and components in stainless steel AISI 316.
- MSHA approval for mining applications n. IC 207/04
- TEXSTRIP can work with temperatures from -40°C to +100°C (from -40° F to +212° F)
- Standard colour is black but it can be manufactured in other colours.
TEXSTRIP is available in the following range: