TEXSLEEVE, NYLON PROTECTIVE SLEEVE FOR HIGH PRESSURE FLEXIBLE HOSES
Safety and reliability are of critical importance in all modern hydraulic systems design.
The international standards issued on this subject, recommend hydraulic engineers the use of external protections for all those components exposed to possible external damages from field operations (as for instance high pressure hoses).
Once again, Smart Protections has achieved the goal of obtaining a product that meets field service requirements, personal safety and regulations criteria. Smart Protections has designed, developed, engineered and patented a revolutionary textile protective sleeve suitable for all major types of flexible hoses.
- TEXSLEEVE is a product which combines and improves old existing solutions, with the new growing requirements of each single end-user.
- TEXSLEEVE is in NYLON a fiber with the highest resistance modulus, far better than any other standard fibres existing on the market.
- TEXSLEEVE can be custom printed and is available in black colour, as indicated in the chart. On request it can be manufactured in other colours. For specific requirements TEXSLEEVE is also available cut to fixed lengths, stitched and equipped with eyelets.
- Working temperatures: -40°C/+100°C (-40°F/+212°F) with peaks up to +120°C (+248°F).
TEXSLEEVE is UV Resistant according to EN 13758-1 and meets following standards: UN-EN 1501-1, EN 982, EN 3457, Australian MDG-41
- MSHA approval for mining applications n. IC 207/01
- Standard length of rolls is 50 m.
TEXSLEEVE is available in the following range:
|Part Nr.||Flat mm||Inside diameter mm||Quantity per box m||Availability|
|Rolls of 50 m with max 1 join|