TEXLITE, POLYESTER SLEEVE FOR HIGH PRESSURE FLEXIBLE HOSES
Safety of operating hydraulic systems is a key feature for modern design of machines, meeting current international standards with the goal to protect operators from accidental oil spills at high pressure. With this goal, Smart Protections has designed and manufactured TEXLITE, a strong textile sleeve, specifically indicated to those fields (like for example agriculture) where a safety factor is needed to contain oil spills in combination with durability and versatility of assembly.
- TEXLITE is manufactured with continuous “high tenacity” polyester yarns, an extremely strong fibre that, in combination with a special weaving process, guarantees a very good fitting and safety for hoses.
- TEXLITE fiber is the result of a specific study, especially in the production process. The tensile strength has been brought to higher level compared to similar products in the market and this gave us the possibility to obtain a thinner wall sleeve, light and smooth and easy to install.
- Thanks to its specific and compact structure, TEXLITE is able to contain accidental oil spillage at a higher rate than most other products in the market.
- Working temperatures: it can work with temperatures from -36°C to +100°C (from -33°F to 212°F) continuously with peaks at 120°C (248°F).
- TEXLITE can be customized: we have the possibility to produce other sizes and colours upon request and to custom-brand the product.
- TEXLITE meets the requirements of Italian Law n. 626 and is tested accordingly.
- TEXLITE is UV Resistant according to EN 13758-1 and meets following standards: UN-EN 1501-1, EN 982, EN 3457, Australian MDG-41.
- MSHA approval for mining applications n. IC 207/07.
TEXLITE is available in the following range:
|Part Nr.||Flat mm||Inside diameter mm||Quantity per box m||Availability|
|Rolls of 50 m with max 1 join|