Pin hole or burst in flexible high pressure hoses are the cause of serious damage for machines and equipments and a source of worries for the operators that have to work close to them (with ref. to ISO 3457).
Updated safety standards and strict international laws have pushed for a development in the industry to find more “technical”and professional solutions to guarantee continuity and safety in the working environment.
Smart Protections has introduced TEXGUARD , a product that represents the ultimate evolution in total safety and protection of your staff on any hydraulic application.
- TEXGUARD was specifically designed to retain burst up to 420 bar (6.000 psi) and to contain or deviate oil spills caused by pin holes.
- When burst occurs, TEXGUARD, thanks to its multi-layer structure, retains the oil spill and deviates the flow to the extremity of the hose with no damage to the equipment and with un precedented safety level.
- TEXGUARD is currently the ultimate guarantee of protection to the machine, to the environment and especially for the safety of the operators.
- TEXGUARD is composed of an inner sleeve of highly strong nylon fibre and of an outer sleeve in textured nylon specifically designed for high abrasion and weather resistance.
- TEXGUARD meets following standards: UN-EN 1501-1, EN 982, EN 3457, Australian MDG-41
- MSHA approval for mining applications n. IC 207/06
- Working temperature: from -36°C to +100°C (from -32°F to 212°F) continuously with peaks at 135°C (275°F).