SHILTEK HOSE AND CABLE FIRE RESISTANCE SLEEVE
The introduction of SHILTEK fire protection sleeve has completed the security sleeving program of Smart Protections for hoses and cables. This range of products is particularly designed to suit fire hazardous situations or working conditions at high and very high temperatures
The SHILTEK range has been developed to offer the maximum protection factor against short term flame blasts, molten splash and weld spatter to those components such as tubing, piping, wires, hose and hose assemblies, control cables. Main applications include Aerospace, Automotive, Smelters, Pulp & Paper, Glass industries, Mining, Steel Industry.
- SHILTEK is made of a special fiberglass braid, coated with a silicone rubber layer, compounded to assure compatibility to solvents and lubricants. It is free from asbestos and does not contain ceramic fibres. It meets the new ecological requirements of EN norms, assuring compliance both from the operator or the environment basic parameters.
- Easy to assemble, SHILTEK assures high protection levels also in case of reflected or inducted heat. Free from sea water corrosion, it is the ideal solution to protect flexible hoses or cables located inside the engine bays of vessels or ships.
- SHILTEK is available in iron oxide red colour as standard. Other colours can be supplied on request. SHILTEK they do not contain products derived from asbestos or ceramic fibers and comply with the new ecological requirements of the EN regulations, both with regard to operators and the environment in which they work.
- MSHA approval for mining applications n. IC 207/03
- Standard print: ‘SHILTEK’. The sleeve can be customized on request.
- Working temperature: from -54°C up to +260°C (from -65°F to +500°F).
SHILTEK is available in the following range: